100 SEO Tips
You may also like…
Internet Marketing Secrets
This is a straightforward no-nonsense guide to making big money the easy way through internet marketing !
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
– How internet marketing works
– How to choose a product to sell as an affiliate that will give you 60% commission and even include the marketing materials for you
– How to cheaply acquire or create products that you own and can price however you like
– How to set up a PPC campaign that guarantees profit for each click
– How to create a landing page that looks professional, in minutes
– How to write sales copy that is highly persuasive and pushes all the right buttons
– How to use social media to expand your audience and accelerate your growth
– How to connect with the top influencers and land links that other people dream of
– What the secret to good SEO is and what the perfect length for a blog post is
– How to combine everything you learn into a simple, straight forward business plan
Basic SEO Explained
In this book, we will look at what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is, and the ways in which it can be used. Through this book, we will provide you with the basics on using Search Engine Optimization in order to improve traffic flow to your site.
By many people, SEO is considered to be a part of search engine marketing. It is often used when people are describing a process for improving the amount of traffic that goes to a website from various different search engines. Many site owners will engage in using SEO in an attempt to obtain qualified visitors to their
site. The quality of these visitors will often be measured by what specific keywords they are using in order to reach the desired result they want, such as making a purchase, or it could just viewing or downloading a particular page on that site. It may be that the visitor just requests some further information, or they sign up to a newsletter.
Search Engine Optimization is a marketing strategy which can often generate a good return for the site. But what must be remembered is that search engines are not actually paid for the traffic they send to a site from a natural (organic) search. Plus, they will regularly change the algorithms that they use for these searches to be carried in an effort to improve the results for people using their search engine. In fact, there is no guarantee that using this system is successful in either the long or short term for any website. Because of this, SEO is often compared to traditional forms of PR (Public Relations), while PPC (Pay per Click) advertising is more closely associated with traditional forms of advertising.
However, even if you do find you have increased traffic to your site because of SEO, if your site is unprepared for this increased traffic, it may in fact be detrimental to your site, as visitors will go away feeling dissatisfied and will not return.
But though SEO can be considered as a marketing tactic which is a law unto itself, it is often considered to part of the bigger picture by many industry experts.