In this ebook, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of using Twitter and using it as an essential marketing resource for your Internet business. If you haven’t heard the buzz about Twitter yet or are still wondering what the real purpose of twitter is all about, let me try to explain.
Twitter in a nutshell is a simple social networking website that lets you share with your friends know what you’re doing – right now! Hence the old catch phrase on the Twitter sign-up page –“What are you doing?” Think of Facebook, instant messaging and sms all rolled into one simple package, and you’ve got Twitter.
Twitter works around a time line which is displayed on a single page that’s updated every second of every minute of every hour….you get my point. It’s a constantly updated stream of news from people all around the world. As a member, you can add your own little message to the time line up to 140 characters long to it known as a “tweet”.
But that doesn’t mean you’re going to be able to see every Twitter user’s Tweets. You can choose who you want to “Follow” and others can choose to Follow you. And it’s these followers who you can converse (tweet) with.
You might be thinking “wow, big deal” but there is massive potential in this mini social networking site to meet other like-minded people, share info and web site links. And those factors mixed with the ability to grow your followers make it a perfect platform for business.
You can also use Twitter to….
* Send direct messages to users instead of broadcasting to everyone,
* Mobile options to send and receive tweets via SMS and email from your cellphone,
* Search options allowing you to find Twitter users posting about a certain topic,
* An API that allows 3rd party developers to develop some great applications.
It’s taking the world by storm and there is a great potential for business owners, online and off, so if you’re not a member yet, sign up for a free Twitter account now.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Chapter 1 – Building A List Of Twitter Followers
• Chapter 2 – Tools To Make Twittering Easier & Better
• Chapter 3 – Turning Twitter Followers Into Customers
• Chapter 4 – Maximizing Your Twitter Traffic
• Chapter 5 – Common Mistakes Twitter Users Make
• Chapter 6 – More Twitter Marketing Insights